If you want your ceramic tile floors to last a lifetime, you need to take care of them properly. As a provider of quality steam cleaning in Inland Empire California, we recommend that you clean your tiles at least twice a week and spot-clean the grout once every two months.
At EcoFriendly Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, we specialize in tile, grout, and carpet cleaning in California. Follow these tips to properly clean ceramic tiles:
- Regularly sweep or vacuum your tile floors. This helps remove sand and grit that can dull the glazed surface of your tile floor.
- Don’t use a sponge mop, instead, you need to use a chamois-type mop.
- If you spot a stain, make sure that you’re using the right cleaner to remove the stain.
- Clean the grout with bleach solution. Then let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off.
- Use a clean cloth to dry the tiles after mopping.
If you want to ensure your tiles are thoroughly cleaned, you need to hire a provider of quality floor cleaning in Riverside, California.